Citizens Advice Esher

Citizens Advice Esher & District

We provide free advice to help the residents and workers of Elmbridge find a way forward, whatever the problem.


We are not running a drop-in service at any of our offices at present but you can still contact us by:

  • Using the web form on the  “Contact us” page on this website   
  • Calling us on 01372 464770 Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 10.30am-3.30pm and Wed 1pm to 3.30pm. We are receiving a high level of calls during this period, so please be patient.

Information on what benefits you might be able to get during the coronavirus pandemic is here

Contact Us

How you can reach us by phone or online

Visit Us

Where and when you can come to us for advice in person

Specialist Advice

We offer specialist advice clinics and services including Debt management

Self Help

The national Citizens Advice website has practical, reliable information to help you solve your problems

Useful Links

You might also find the following links useful for local authority, charities and other services

Our Latest News

Find out about our latest service developments, events and fundraising successes 

Research & Campaigns

We use our clients’ experience & evidence to research and campaign for positive changes

Volunteer With Us

We have positions for advisers, fundraising support and other support roles

Support Us

We are a charity that relies on donations and support from local organisations.



- March 5, 2021, 5:20 pm

We expected a parcel today. Early on we received a text asking for payment otherwise it would not be delivered. We knew it was a scam, the parcel was delivered, but we wonder who is giving out all our mobile phone numbers? There is a deluge of scam texts at the moment #scamaware
h J R

- March 5, 2021, 10:31 am

If you owe money and you’re struggling to pay it back, there are steps you can take. Start by making a list of debts, including things like 💳 credit card debt 🔌 energy or water bills 💰 money you’ve borrowed from friends or family Our advice can help
h J R

- March 4, 2021, 4:51 pm

@sunflwrlanyards: Do you have a hearing impairment? Whatever your hidden disability is, you can discreetly highlight the type of support and care you might need with our Sunflower icons.🌻 This month, we are working with @sensecharity read more here: #LeftOutOfLife
h J R

@Citizens Advice Esher & District

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This