Citizens Advice Esher & District debt advice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 617603). If you’re not happy with the service or advice you receive you have the right to make a complaint.

If we’re not able to resolve your complaint you can ask the financial ombudsman service to investigate for you.

For more information, please see our Complaints leaflet, or ask us to email or post the leaflet to you.

Full details of the Citizens Advice complaints policy can be found at and details of the financial ombudsman service can be found at

Translate »